- Please read the Please read the Client Information flier for complete information about how FISH will be happy to serve you, but here are a few of its highlights.
- To schedule a ride, call FISH at 781-861-9300 between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. two FISH operating days before your appointment. See the FISH operating days on the reverse side of the flier you have received. If you call earlier or later than two FISH operating days prior to your appointment or outside of the 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. time frame, FISH will be unable to accommodate your request.
- Your driver will call you on the day you request your appointment or early the next day to confirm the arrangements. If FISH cannot accommodate your request, a FISH phoner will call you to tell you that no driver is available.
- If you find you need to cancel your appointment, please notify your FISH driver that you no longer need a ride.
- Rides are free, but clients are responsible for any parking fees or tolls.
- Donations are gratefully accepted! Please see our contact page for more information.
Encourage your friends and relatives to volunteer with FISH! Drivers and phoners are always needed. Have them contact us to volunteer or to obtain further information.